Actions and Detail Panel
Pitch Night: eCommerce
Wed. 26 April 2017, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Consumer behaviour towards traditional shopping is changing rapidly. Even though eCommerce has been around for a while now, the constant improvement and innovation in technology is shaping the way transaction works in the retail world.
This month, we will hear from 4 amazing startups within this industry, pitching for $150,000 worth of prizes which includes:
- Above All Human: 2 x complimentary conference tickets
- Adventure Capital: 30mins x consultation with the team
- Amazon Web Services: $5,000 credit to winner and $1,000 credit to each finalist
- BlueMix: $120,000 credit on IBM BlueMix infrastructure/platform to winner and $12,000 credit to each finalist
- Coghlan Duffy & Co: 1 hour x free legal advice
- Collective Campus: 2 x full time hot desking for 1 month
- Digital Affair: 1 x hour consultation on branding, digital and marketing
- General Assembly: $500 credit for classes & workshops with a 6 month validity
- Genius Tech Group: 2 hours x product mapping session with the team
- Inspire9: 2 x full time subscriptions for 1 month
- One Ledger: 3-5 x hours consultation on cash flow, budgeting and Xero
- Square Peg Capital: 30mins x consultation with the team
- Sportsbet: 1 x hour consultation with data scientist or developer
- Spotfires: 1/2 day x branding workshop
- York Butter Factory: 2 x weeks full time subscription
It's still not too late to submit your pitch to us! If you've got what it takes to shake up the eCommerce space, please submit your pitch deck to us via this form.
Photos and video may be taken at the event and may be used for promotional purposes. Your attendance at this event is considered as implied consent for the use of these photographs for these purposes.
Kensington Collective is a coworking and cowarehousing facility specifically designed around the needs of businesses in the ecommerce industry and the teams that drive them.