Actions and Detail Panel
PITCH BETTER, SELL MORE!
Tue. 8 November 2016, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
Due to the overwhelming response of our last two Pitch better, sell more workshops in Melbourne we're going to hold it again! This time in Sydney! (Click here and here to check out the photos from previous workshops.)
Have you ever met someone at a function where they tell you a longwinded story about what they do - and at the end you're still unsure what they're talking about? Or perhaps they tell you their occupational title and you immediately lose interest? This is a missed opportunity!
Many business owners aren’t clear on their value proposition, so are unable to develop an effective elevator pitch to engage people they meet. This means losing opportunities with customers, strategic partners, new employees or investors!
An "elevator pitch" is a concise and carefully planned description of your business that everyone should be able to understand in the time it would take to ride in an elevator. An elevator pitch makes it easier to sell to your target audience because it becomes central to your brand messaging.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
1) Develop a compelling vision
2) Understand your business' value proposition/s for each of your target audiences
3) Refine your value proposition so it is more engaging
4) Develop key messaging based on your value proposition
5) Engage prospects and sell more!
6) Apply some quick wins immediately!
The Little Space is on the corner of Newland and Oxford Streets, entry via Oxford St and proceed to the top floor. The building is directly opposite the Bondi Junction Bus and Train terminal for those of you travelling via public transport. There is also a bike park zone directly opposite in the mall.
Your parking options are;
• EASTGATE & WESTFIELD (5-10min walk): Hourly parking or Eastgate has all day rooftop parking for $15.00.
• GRAFTON ST CARPARK (5min walk): $15.00 all day parking if you arrive before 10am.
• Street parking is $5.00 per hour and has a two hour limit of an evening.
Tea and coffee will be available for guests. If you have any issues, please contact John on 0414 44 33 11 or Sam on 0448 687 613.