An update on neonatology for non-tertiary healthcare professionals.
Speakers include Neonatologists from Melbourne tertiary hospitals, neonatal nurse researchers, PIPER Paediatric presenters and more…
- Newborn resuscitation – ILCOR and ANZCOR changes 2016
- Extremely preterm infants; outcomes
- Follow-up for the late preterm infant
- Non-invasive respiratory support – nasal CPAP and high flow
- Tertiary perspective
- Non-tertiary perspective
- Transport perspective
- Measuring quality in retrieval
- Case studies to include:
- Managing the extremely low birth weight infant
- Bowel obstruction
Registration will be at 8.45am to allow a 9am start.
No beverages ( except water) permitted in the Ella Latham Auditorium.
Refunds will be provided at the absolute discretion of RCH and must be submitted in writing. Requests for refunds should be emailed to email@example.com.
If a registrant is unable to attend you can nominate another person to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise substitutions in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.