Actions and Detail Panel
PINOT PALOOZA: Melbourne
Sat. 15 October 2016, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEDT
Get ready for one rocking festival of our favourite grape, Pinot Noir, and get into the vinous groove with the best producers from Australia and New Zealand, amazing food and rocking tunes. PINOT PALOOZA 2016!
Hell yes this is a wine and food festival like no other!
We’re turning FIVE and we’re celebrating by making 2016 the biggest and best tour yet.
You can’t miss this. ROCK ON!
General Admission Ticket price include an EPIC Plumm Vintage Redb glass (valued at $35) that’s yours to keep and includes ALL producer wine available for tasting (over 100 wines in tasting per city).
The best bit? This party has NO PESKY TOKENS.
If you’re after the lux treatment, then grab a VIP ticket and dodge the crowds.
VIP Tickets include:
- Exclusive pre event access from 11am till 1pm - just you, us, sommeliers and producers.
- A food voucher - the food lineup is epic.
- Burgundy Bar tasting of 3 wines - as chosen by our sommelier roadies
- Time with the cities best Sommeliers (AKA ROADIES) who will help curate your event experience - you’ll be in great hands.
- Oh, and a fancy VIP lanyard to show off - so fancy.
You can’t survive on Pinot alone, trust us we’ve tried.
Food will be available to purchase on the day as well as all the fancy wines at the legendary Burgundy Bar where you can buy a glass for virtually cost price. Some of the finest examples from the vinous homeland. Expect Hi-fi, Lo-fi and B-Sides. Bring cash.
Cleansing ales will also be on hand. As well as cheese.
Yep, we’ve got you covered. Add in some rocking tunes and DJs, Pinot Palooza is the ultimate Pinot Party.
Line up for each city is available from our website and social media.
It's going to be one heck of an international tour.