PILBARA WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS
Karratha, March 16 - 17, 2017
This enlightening, two day ‘Pilbara Women in Leadership Masterclass’ is a game changer for aspiring female leaders, and those seeking to take their leadership to the next level.
Designed to develop leaders who are empowered, resilient and engaged, it covers a range of insightful and interactive content that participants can start putting into practice straight away.
Expert facilitators, Kylah Morrison and Violet Dhu, will give you the tools to fulfil your leadership potential and lead with confidence. Strictly limited to 15 people, this masterclass offers real and lasting value.
Content and key outcomes
Drawing on Violet and Kylah’s wealth of experience and knowledge, the masterclass uses a strengths-based approach to help you become self-aware, bring more fun to the workplace and create strategies for success. You will come away with greater confidence in your natural strengths as a leader, and a range of practical tools and strategies to help you achieve high performance.
Key topics include:
Day 1 - Your leadership potential
• Mindfulness for management of workplace stress and anxiety
• Realizing and nurturing your natural leadership strengths
• Developing and using emotional intelligence
• Developing self-confidence and building resilience in leadership
• Authentic Communication when taking the lead
• The power of vulnerability, and the importance of empathy and listening
Day 2 - Your leadership influence
• Developing your leadership philosophy
• Unlocking potential, and inspiring and motivating teams
• Planning for the future: the power of purpose and vision
• How to adopt a ‘gameful’ approach to leadership
• Expectations of leaders and organisations by Y-generation
• Mastering work-life integration
What women from the 2016 program said
“Any woman who wants to develop themselves, meet other women who are like-minded and be supported by strong woman who can give them tools for their leadership journey should consider being part of this Masterclass.” - Kylie Gibson, Fortescue Metals Group
“The course was very worthwhile. The content covered was all relevant to my experiences in the workplace as a woman and also allowed me to broaden my work related contacts.” - Kate Veitch, Scope Business Imaging
“I loved the change between the two presenters, it kept things interesting. Loved the lego building, finger painting and team block challenges. At the completion of the Masterclass I felt I had made huge steps towards my goals.” – Clare Waiss, Onslow Beach Resort
“There was a good mix of practical and theoretical learning, including real life learning exercises. The biggest takeaway for me – I have the choice to build my resilience, flexibility and skillset, and my leadership stengths will allow me to develop these.” – Morgan Mair, Department of Sport and Recreation
“Considering joining the next Masterclass? You ABSOLUTELY have to do it. I learned so much!” - Jodi Porteous, Northwest Accountancy
The masterclass is strictly limited to 15 people. Register today to book your place or contact us for more information.
0456 110 240 / firstname.lastname@example.org
0408 930 993 / email@example.com