Actions and Detail Panel
Pickles and Preserves
Sun. 14 May 2017, 10:30 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Discover the essential skills to preserving in our 3.5 hour hands on class. Vanessa Miles will guide you through the process of bottling, preserving and pickling seasonal produce. You will learn about the practices of steralising and heating and be rewared with delightful treats to take home.
Vanessa "The Hungry Chook" Miles is an acclaimed food blogger and is dedicated to seasonal, wholesome foods and a variety of cooking techniques. Vanessa has been involved in workshops here in Australia and more recently in Trastavere Rome and can't wait to share her stories with you. You can share some of her experiences at http://www.thehungrychook.com/about/ .
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.