Photography Workflow Workshop Using Mobile Devices
Up-level & Monetise Your Photos
Make your photos stand out with this workshop that will teach you the workflow of being out in the field with your camera and transferring to your mobile or tablet, selecting the best photos, editing on the spot and have them ready on your computer when you get back home for finish retouching (if it’s still required).
MARCIO MARTINS PHOTOGRAPHY
Professional Photographer, Videographer and Web Developer.
More than 15 years of professional experience photographing in South America, North America, Indonesia, Maldives and Australia.
The workshop will take place at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- History of Digital / Mobile Photography – Basic concepts
- Equipment Required and Apps used (free) + Paid Apps (Not compulsory)
- Photo Composition
- Transferring photos to mobile device
- Photo Edit
- Backup – Storage
Participants will get a tour around the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary shooting photos that will be used in the workshop:
- Posting on Social Networks
- Opportunities to make money
WORKSHOP PHOTO COMPETITION
- At the end of the workshop, all participants will be invited to enter an exclusive Photo Competition, with a chance to WIN a $100 Earth 'N' Sea voucher
- Mobile Device (phone or tablet)
- 500 MB free space on your mobile device
- Camera (mobile phone or DSLR)
- If your Mobile Device is not APPLE please bring transferring cables.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary admission
- Coffee and Morning Tea
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is canceled due to insufficient attendees numbers.
In the event, you are unable to attend you can transfer your registration to a new attendee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a first response within 5 working days.