Actions and Detail Panel
PHOTOBOOK CONCEPT & DESIGN
Mon. 14 November 2016, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
As a participant in this workshop you will gain awareness and knowledge of how to create documents and templates, design, colour manage (for books), select papers, prepare files, print and output self-made photobooks.
- Using the computer and Photoshop to design photobooks
- Design resolutions that help the hand-making
- Pagination and imposition
- Inkjet technologies
- Selecting papers for book-making
Designing codex books, concertina books and flipbooks
A minimum of 4 participants is required for this program to run.
– Up until 48 hours notice before start time – 75% refund
– Less than 48 hours before start time, unless position is filled – no refund