PHIL HESKETH IS BACK IN BRISBANE!
Join us for a very special, half day seminar at the Ship Inn in Brisbane on Tuesday January 31st 2017 that gives you all you need to know to increase sales and grow your business.
This is a ‘follow-up’ to the session that Phil Hesketh ran in February 2014 make sure you book your place on…
The New Rules of Selling: How to be a ‘Trusted Advisor’, increase average order value and deliver excellent customer service
What you will learn:
- Why turning features into benefits doesn’t work and what you should be doing to win more clients.
- Why The Beatles, The Titanic and the Roman Empire really failed
- The bell shaped curve, the role of ‘enough’ and “Is that enough?”
- How to develop ‘Intellectual Trust’ and how to measure it
- The seven reasons people don’t buy and how to counteract them
- How to understand, manage and exceed expectations
- How to handle difficult questions, objections and difficult situations
- Everything you need to know to deliver excellent customer service
- How to hold a high price, increase average order value and delight customers
- How people choose and how to get them to choose you, irrespective of price.
- Why setting S.M.A.R.T. goals doesn’t work and what to do about it.
- The two secrets to happiness and the purpose of life.
Philip Hesketh is a multiple award-winning professional speaker on the psychology of persuasion and influence. He is based in the UK and presents seminars in Brisbane every three years so this is a rare opportunity to see one of the world’s top speakers.
He helps people improve their relationships and increase their sales. GUARANTEED!!
Philip's first book "How to Persuade and Influence People” is an Amazon number one best seller. It has been described as 'The definitive guide to persuasion and influence’ and is now available in Arabic. His third book “Persuade” was published in autumn 2015 and is also an Amazon number one best seller.
His second book, “The Seven Golden Rules for a Happy and Successful Life” is about the lessons we should have learnt from the rule of English Monarchs from Edward III to Elizabeth I. It wasn’t an Amazon best seller. Still, two out of three ain’t bad.
To see a two and a half minute summary of what Philip does and how he does it click here: https://youtu.be/8E1GtFRV9cA
The price of this seminar includes a classic Ship Inn light lunch.