Petit Fours: The Art of Miniature Confectionery
Pastry chef Jessica Pedemont will be your guide on this journey through the miniature world of these delicate, sweet mouthfuls. Literally meaning “small oven”, Petit Fours is the Art of French miniature confectionery. In this hands-on class you will learn how to create a variety of these sweet little treasures, both glazed and dry.
On the exquisite Petit Four Menu:
- Macaroons with Dark Chocolate Ganache and a Luscious Raspberry Jam Centre
- Mini Éclairs with Chantilly Crème Covered with Rich and Dark Chocolate
- Alluring Rose Cookies – that are shaped like Roses
You will get to take your Petit Fours home to surprise some of your loved ones – or to simply treat yourself.
This six hour class includes coffee, tea, and a catered lunch.
Jessica Pedemont is one of Australia’s leading chocolatiers with over 15 years experience in the culinary arts. She has travelled the world teaching and practising all things chocolate, she is an expert in sugar craft and pastry and owner of Chocolate Artisan couture.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.