Actions and Detail Panel
Perth Business Workshop with Rachel Dowdy
Mon. 24 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AWST
Endeavour College of Natural Health would like to invite you to join special guest speaker, Rachel Dowdy as she walks through the details of social media and how it can grow your business. Rachel is the founder of Green Goodness Co and has personally used social media to build a following of 30,000 plus traffic of 40,000+ sessions to greengoodnessco.com.au every month. She credits a huge part of the success of the business to social media.
In this workshop you will:
- Gain an understanding of of the basics of Facebook & Instagram for businesses
- Build a full picture of your ideal client and how to connect with them using social media
- Get clear on your message
- 5 things to keep in mind when creating Facebook ads
- An easy tip to know if your Facebook ads are delivering
- Learn about influencers and your reach.
Light refreshments will be served.