Team Leadership Series Workshop #3
Season Ticket $497 (do all 7 workshops)
7 simple steps to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
Exceptional Teams have positive productive people who don’t rely on extrinsic rewards or micro-management to do their job. They have a sense of urgency and a ‘can-do’ attitude that sees them focussing on solutions rather than problems. Positive productive people have great reserves of physical and mental energy, high aspirations and optimism. They bring positive energy to a team environment.
As the primary influencer in a team it is imperative that team leaders demonstrate a desire to be positive, passionate and productive. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Manage stress and sustain reserves of physical and mental energy more easily.
- Manage time, money and resources more efficiently.
- Set aspirational goals that motivate you and boost productivity.
- Be more positive and optimistic more often.
What people say
“I have been to many workshops in my working life but none has come close to this one. It was brilliantly presented, I was never bored, and I have come away feeling invigorated and inspired to tackle work at any level.”
Carol Bassett, ICC
- Self Awareness - How to recognise the key factors that impact why you think, feel and act the way you do.
- Wisdom and Knowledge - How to improve your ability to gain, store, retrieve and apply knowledge that will enhance productivity.
- Energy - How to manage stress and sustain the energy levels needed to be a positive and productive leader.
- Self Discipline - How to develop self-discipline and boost your willpower to enable positive habits.
- Relationships - How to build enriching relationships with significant others who directly impact your happiness.
- Goal Setting - How to set and get goals that drive productivity.
- Positive Attitude - How to create and maintain a positive attitude and snap out of negativity quickly.
Each participant will receive:
- One full-day of training
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- Personal Productivity Team Leaders Guide
- Personal Productivity Workbook
- Personal Productivity Toolkit
- Personal Productivity Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save $300 per workshop
You can save up to $300 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration for all 7 Team Leadership Series workshops. Pay $497 per workshop for a Single Ticket or just $397 per workshop for a 3+ Discount Ticket.
All tickets are fully transferable so you can share the workshops among your colleagues and associates.
Buy a Seasons Ticket