Actions and Detail Panel
Performance Management: Risks and Tips
Thu. 14 September 2017, 8:00 am – 9:30 am AEST
The decisions and actions of your managers in the performance management process can have the potential to create legal risks for your organisation. It is imperative managers understand the implications of taking, or not taking, certain actions when managing staff.
In this seminar, we will provide you with the tools to support your managers in the performance management process. We will cover:
- the differences between managing performance, performance management and bullying
- dispute Settlement and Grievance Handling
- how to have "difficult conversations"
- the legal and non-legal risks that can arise during performance management:
- WorkCover Stress Claims
- Unfair Dismissal and General Protections
- Poor morale, absenteeism and turnover
- Reputational risks to your employer brand
- how to upskill and support your managers in performance management.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Human Resources Managers
- Managers responsible for multiple reporting lines