Pathworking is an ancient technique of character building and progressive initiation. Simply put, "Path-working" is the art of clairvoyantly investigating the Paths of the Tree of Life. Pathworking creates more loving relationships, more physical pleasure, vitality, and abundance. Ultimately, we all want a sense of purpose for our lives that only comes with intimate contact with the universe.
Pathworking is a collection of teachings that helps us see and understand ourselves, enabling us to gradually remove the obstacles that keep us separate from others, separate from the source of our creativity and life energy, from our divine core.
On this night you will be lead through a guided daydream, that will have a profound effect on your life, state of mind, and character.
You will be involved in a deliberate out-of-the-body experience in a carefully planned journey through astral realms. Within these realms, previous initiates have for thousands of years have placed sign-posts, guide marks, and worn a carefully chosen path through experiences that are interactions with archetypal patterns and entities.
With each pathworking, as the student conquers and controls the negative impulses associated, the student attains a different facet of ultimate Wisdom, and specific magical powers. Ultimately, upon finishing all of the pathworkings, the student reaches a state of enlightenment and union with the ultimate deity.
On this night we will explore the 32nd Path.
Areas Path 32 Will Help You Work On
- "Lightness" - letting go of material things
- Gaining a proper perspective on the worth of "stuff"
- Seeing your material roadblocks more clearly
- Understanding the limitations you impose upon yourself
- Using assertiveness with balance
- The ability to view past lives and to discern the patterns in them that may affect the present
- The ability to astral travel and strengthening the astral body
- The ability to visualise things clearly
- Enhancement of dreams
- Opening the door to "oneness"
- Getting through your own resistance
- Overcoming your fear of losing control
- Learning the ability to tune into the elements (psychometry)
- Knowing and finding what you really want
- Disorientation leading to detachment
- The ability to deal with things of the physical plane
- Opening the psychic senses to other realities and developing your intuition
- Getting in touch with your roots
- Learning to do whatever is required without resistance or emotional upset
- Taking responsibility without grief
- Manifesting your creativity and productivity
- Manifesting work and payment for work
- The ability to be "invisible"
- Overcoming depression