Actions and Detail Panel
Pathways to Employment
Fri. 28 April 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
An interactive day alongside other young people with inspirational guest speakers, information stalls and development and networking opportunities, this event is not to be missed!
- Benefits of Volunteering – Tessa Buchanan, MVCC Young People’s Committee
- How to promote yourself, communicate effectively and utilise LinkedIn – Felicity Watson, Personal branding and communication consultant
- Healthy work/life balance and adapting to change in the workplace – Gina Chinnery, Orygen Youth Mental Health
- Your rights at work – Edie Shepherd, Young Workers Centre
- Entrepreneurship – Thomas Anbeek and Jordy Gianfrancesco, VU Hanger
This event is brought to you by the Moonee Valley Young People’s Committee. The committee provides people aged 12-25 who live, work, study or socialise in Moonee Valley an opportunity to develop their leadership skills and support young people-led community inclusion and wellbeing initiatives.
Please note that while the event starts at 9am, registration starts from 8.30am.