Actions and Detail Panel
Pastry Essentials with Zoi Condos
Sun. 13 November 2016, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm AEDT
Making pastry is one of the most fulfilling tasks in the kitchen. Once you have mastered the essentials, including puff, sucree, sable and choux, your repertoire for both sweet and savoury dishes will expand dramatically. Learn the secrets to a classic pissaladiere, brandied prune custard tart, and raspberry pistachio eclairs, demonstrating techniques which can be adapted to many other ingredients and recipes.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. A light lunch with wine is provided.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.