Actions and Detail Panel
Pasta Making: Linguine, Ravioli & Orecchiette
Sat. 27 May 2017, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm AEST
In this hands-on pasta making class chef Anna Phillips will teach you how to make a variety of egg dough pasta from scratch.
- Pasta made into linguine served with Italian Sausage and Radicchio
- Pasta made into a German-type ravioli called ‘Maultaschen’ served with burnt butter
- Squid ink pasta served with squid, prawns, capers and fresh herbs
- Pasta Semolina made into Orecchiette served with Puttanesca sauce
- Ragu alla Napoletana served with the dried Capunti pasta
You will enjoy all of your pasta dishes at the end of the class with a glass of wine.
Anna is a food consultant, stylist, recipe developer, tester, and writer. Cookbooks that Anna has worked on include Gourmet Pilgrim Italy, Spain, Germany and Mexico.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.