Actions and Detail Panel
Part 2 Musical Stories for the Holidays - Performances from Wendy's Music S...
Sat. 10 December 2016, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm AEDT
Part 2 Musical Stories for the Holidays - Performances from Wendy's Music School students.
This performance is offered to allow current students to experience performing in public
for their friends and family and develop greater self confidence musically and personally.
This is the SECOND of two performances on this day, this one being for DIamond Creek performers and Performers from all locations who have chosen their own items.
Performers will present a musical item as part of a Narrated Music Story of Christmas or a performance piece of their choosing which they have been learning in term 4 whilst also studying the Wendy's Music Learn to Play Program.
Information for Performers
- Performers are encouraged to dress up in something related to their chosen music as part of their performance
- Practise your end of performance BOW or Curtsy!
- For those playing their own choice of music, please have all backing tracks available as an mp3 and submitted via email to the organiser 7 days prior to the event.(email@example.com)
- For those playing their own choice of music, please prepare an introduction such as who the composer of your music is and some interesting information about it to share with the audience.
- All performers and audience tickets must be purchased PRIOR to December 3rd.