Parkville Twins, Triplets and more 02/12/2016, 09/12/2016, 16/12/2016
Twins, triplets and more
You will need to attend all three dates listed in the program title.
This workshop series is intended for all women who are having a multiple birth and their partner/support person. It is relevant for parents of expectant multiple birth, whether this is the first (or subsequent) pregnancy. There are three workshops in the series.
- Explanations about what to expect when you present in labour
- Discussion on epidurals and caesarean birth of twins
- Vaginal birth of twins
- Tour of the birth suite and postnatal area.
- Postnatal issues that may arise, as well as a guide to what you really need for two or more babies
- Feeding multiple babies and support at home
- Hospital tour
Please bring the book "Having Your baby at the Women's" with you to all workshops.
Optional Free Events
You may also book the following optional events free of charge ( by selecting Bonus ticket) , when you pay for this workshop:
1. Caring for Yourself in Pregnancy (early pregnancy workshop) - women only
2. Talking Dads - men only
Note: For convenience these two events could be booked on the same evening
Please ensure when booking your workshops that they are completed before your 34th week of pregnancy.
If you book a workshop but do not attend no refund will be given. A refund will only be available if cancellation is made at least one week before the first booked session.
Please choose your dates carefully as workshops book out quickly. It may not be possible to change your booking to a different date if your preferred date is already booked out.