Make your own natural spa products to pamper and exfoliate dry Winter skin using the most luxurious certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils and natural ingredients. You will create the ultimate skin revitalising elixirs using ethically produced essential oils.
A high percentage of what we put on our skin is absorbed, not just at the surface, but right into our bloodstream. Therefore, what you put onto your skin can affect your whole system and support or reduce your health and vitality. Chemical and synthetic based products create extra work for your systems of detox and can upset the natural balance of your precious skin.
Luckily, there’s a simple solution; natural, skin supporting products that can easily be made with a few simple ingredients. By adding CPTG essential oils one can harness their toning, anti-aging, healing, calming, soothing, antibacterial, pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, invigorating or other protective effects.
- Overview of CPTG essential oils, safe usage and benefits
- Introduction to natural skin care ingredients and benefits
- Key chemicals to avoid in skin care products
- Natural product making as below:
You will leave with bespoke essential oil infused:
- body oil
- brown sugar scrub
- hand and foot balm
During the class you will receive:
- 100% natural or organic ingredients to use during the workshop
- Simple, stylish containers or packaging for your creations
- Festive hot/cold beverages and a snack will be provided
Join me for a festive evening of natural product making and take home the perfect Christmas gifts, or something indulgent for yourself.
Please contact me for my full address once you have bought your ticket.
If you cannot attend this date, or would like me to host a special class for you and your friends please contact me via the link below.