Paella, Churros & Sangria
Spanish Chef Ricardo Zaratustra will show you how to create three delicious Spanish classics. In this entertaining, hands-on class you will learn how to make a Seafood Paella, Churros and Sangria.
Growing up on the Canary Islands Ricardo is a specialist for great seafood dishes. With his knowledge and his sparkly personality Ricardo will share his family recipes and show you how to make a fresh Seafood Paella – traditionally colourful and packed with flavours.
While the paella is resting you will learn how to create the fruity punch of Spain, Sangria. Finish this fun night of food, Sangria and Spanish anecdotes with some freshly baked Churros dipped in warm chocolate.
Be quick to book as this class is incredibly popular and was picked as “staff favourite”.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.