Actions and Detail Panel
"Own a Pony" Holiday program
Thu., 12/01/2017, 7:00 am – Sat., 14/01/2017, 10:00 am AEST
“Own A Pony” is a unique 3-day programme running for children aged 8 to 15, during the Christmas School Holidays (January 2nd-21st). The program will be held in our 40x20m arena with access to all required riding equipment incl. helmets. Your child will experience
1hr of riding per day under the instruction of our friendly staff.
learning aspects of owning a pony; from grooming to saddling, to riding and caring
complete a short horse management course and receive a certificate
There will be 3 hours riding in total over the 3 days (program length is 9hrs in duration total). A total of six “Own A Pony” three day event’s are on offer in January, and there is a limit of 4 riders max per group. Be in quick to book and secure your spot now. Cost: $250/pp (incl. GST & Fee) ***discount available for multiple siblings, Please contact us directly on (07) 3289 4257
(1) Riders will need to be grouped according to riding ability (Mon-Wed beginners & Thurs-Sat intermediates - if you’re unsure as to your child’s ability please phone before booking
(2) The majority of the program is typically outdoors, so we ask everyone to come prepared with a hat, sunscreen, closed in shoes (no gumboots), long pants (preferably not jeans), water & morning tea.
(3) Please arrive 10mins prior to the scheduled starting time as the completeness of wavier forms is required before commencing.
(4) Please proceed up the driveway and park under the large moreton bay fig tree - one of our staff will meet you there.
(5) In the case of wet weather or illness on behalf of TG staff a reasonable effort will be made to reschedule the lesson within the remaining holiday program dates/times; failing that a full refund will be provided. For all other cancellations the full lesson cost will be forfeited (thus no refunds).