Actions and Detail Panel
Over The Horizon Workshop
Thu. 18 May 2017, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
About the "Over the Horizon: Better Business Planning" workshop
Your business vision is solid, you have a great strategic (or business) plan, and a solid set of measurable actions.
But what about change? What about the risks and opportunities that sit just over the horizon?
This workshop is designed to help you with these types of challenges.
These "over the horizon risks and opportunities" are brought about by a range of factors and forces. The result is continual change. The change you see happening in say technology, in jobs, and in the political sphere. And, in amongst all of this change, you understand that things may not be the same for your clients, or for your business itself in the years ahead.
This workshop is designed to help you with your business's future. To help you discover future risks and opportunities worth considering.
At this two-hour workshop you will learn:
- how to consider aspects change within your business
- how to consider any future external challenges you may face
- how to apply these considerations to your strategic plan
Who should attend:
- board members, CEOs, senior managers, business development personnel
- business stakeholders weighing up acquisition or organic growth options
- individuals within an organisation that contribute to strategic planning
- those who are looking to improve how they 'work on' their business
- team leaders looking to improve long term outcomes