San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Communication Etiquette In An Open Plan Office
This one day workshop will help you to become more aware of your current communication style and how your behaviours can impact on others when working in a shared space. The workshop will:
1. Define what etiquette is and what influences our understanding of etiquette.
2. Identify our beliefs and assumptions that may be holding us back at an individual level or may be sabotaging us as a team member.
3. Give you tools to set boundaries with clients and colleagues in the office and on the phone.
4. Teach you how to receive and give feedback through active listening and empathy.
5. Show you how to deal with destructive criticism.
6. Illustrate the importance of your body language and other nonverbal communication.
7. Teach you how to better deal with your own emotions in the office.
Violet Dhu has over fifteen years’experience in helping people develop their interpersonal and communication skills. As an experienced social worker, coach and trainer, Violet has worked with many people who are dealing with difficult situations in their workplace. These include difficult conversations, bullying, workplace conflict, anxiety and low self-esteem. Violet provides training and coaching in the areas of assertive communication, interpersonal skills, difficult conversations, office etiquette and nonverbal communication. In her career, Violet has helped hundreds of people to speak up, communicate effectively and to participate in conversations confidently.
For more information, contact Violet at
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or Phone 0408930993
When & Where
Violet Dhu has over fifteen years experience in assisting people to develop their communication skills. As an experienced Social Worker and Coach she has worked with many people who are dealing with difficult situations such as bullying and harassment, having to speak up at meetings and dealing with conflict. Violet provides training and coaching in the area of effective communication specialising in assertive communication skills and difficult conversations. In her career Violet has helped hundreds of people to communicate effectively and to participate in conversations confidently.