Actions and Detail Panel
Oodles of Noodles- Asian Egg Noodle Making
Thu. 2 November 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
In this hands on class, you will learn the art of making fresh Asian egg noodles from scratch with the goddess of flavour and Asian cuisine, Wanitha Tanasingham. You will then create a full menu of sauces and accompaniments to go with your noodles for a feast and glass of wine upon completion.
All made from scratch!
Home made Asian eggs noodles
Char Siew BBQ Pork
Oodles of vegetables!
About The Chef
Growing up in Penang, Wanitha moved to Australia in 1982. She learned the art of cooking from her father, who he was the Head Chef of the Kedah Royal Family in Malaysia. Wanitha later started her own restaurant and cooking school. She is a real goddess of flavours and spice and with her engaging personality, her positive energy and her incredible knowledge of Asian food she will show you the secrets of Malaysian cooking heritage.
"Food is togetherness, creating deep connections between people, place and soil, linking the globe across time and culture. Cooking is history. Every dish tells a story." (Wanitha Tanasingam)
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.