Actions and Detail Panel
One Pot Wonders with Nicky Riemer
Sun. 4 June 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Easy peasy. Whether you’re new to cooking, or gearing up to embrace your culinary independence these flavoursome (and healthy) dinners are great to begin, or add to, your repertoire. One pot cooking, whether that pot is a tagine, clay pot or casserole, are deliciously simple to make and impressive to serve, with concentrated flavours and straightforward preparation.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.