Actions and Detail Panel
On The Rise with Andrew O'Hara
Sun. 20 August 2017, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
This is kitchen alchemy at its best – the use of sourdough and bakers’ yeast as rising agents in breads and cakes. Join Andrew as he explains and explores the differences in flavour, reaction times, techniques, properties and how to handle these vital components of the baking process.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.