Office 365 - (Tue, Wed & Thur) Intermediate Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote and Skype for Business
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at 10:00 AM - Thursday, 17 November 2016 at 3:30 PM (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The purpose of this intermediate training session is to provide staff with an in-depth look at Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote and Skype for Business.
In this session we will look at:
OneDrive and OneNote deep dive
- Collaboration across your devices using OneDrive
- Setting up and searching for files
- Sharing documents and folders between your colleagues
- OneNote as an application for education and examine uses for this in a university context
Outlook client on PC/Mac for power calendar users
- Intermediate features of Outlook
- Calendaring for staff managing multiple calendars
Skype for Business
- Skype for Business and chat functionality
- Questions and answers
- Tuesday 15 November: 1.30-3.30pm
- Wednesday 16 November: 1.30-3.30pm
- Thursday 17 November: 10am-12pm
- Thursday 17 November: 1.30-3.30pm
Please select your preferred date above and make a note of the specific day and time you have booked, as this may alter from the dates in the main event header on your eTicket.
Questions in advance
Bring your own device
We encourage you to BYO laptop or handheld device to experience the environment as you would in your workplace.
Don't worry if you don't have one, we will have some devices available for training.
The class is geared towards intermediate users who have experience using Office 365 or cloud services.
Participants attending this class should have skills in computer usage. Attendees should have literacy with basic document management, email, and Internet web browsing.
RSVP to this training by clicking attend and registering with your Macquarie University email address. Don't forget to add the date to your calendar by clicking 'Add to calendar' once you've registered, or from event information on your emailed ticket and select your preferred calendar.
You do not need to print a ticket, as we will have your name noted down.
For any queries or questions about this training please email email@example.com.
Information Technology Team
Save This Event
When & Where
Office 365 Training