Office 365 - IT Technical Support Training Sessions
- 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Please select your preferred time above and make a note of the specific day and time you have booked, as this may alter from the dates in the main event header on your eTicket.
- Create, Manage and Administer users by using the Office 365 Administration centre
- View and Assign licenses by using the Office 365 Administration centre
- Create, Manage and Administer Security and Distribution groups by using the Office 365 Administration centre
- Administer Office 365 (manage administrators, configure and set password policies, enable and administer rights management to protect confidential documents)
- Manage User-driven Client Deployments
- Manage IT Deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Cloud-based service concepts
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- Active Directory Directory Service
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Centre
To make the training session as effective as possible please send your questions in advance to email@example.com
Bring your own device
We encourage you to BYO laptop or handheld device to experience the environment as you would in your workplace.
Don't worry if you don't have one, we will have some devices available for training.
RSVP to this training by clicking attend and registering with your Macquarie University email address. Please make a note of the time, as this may differ from the eTicket header.
You do not need to print a ticket, as we will have your name noted down.
For any queries or questions about this training please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology Team