Office 365 for Education Webinar
Thursday, 18 October 2012 from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm (AEDT)
Want to know what hundreds of schools in Australia are doing right now?
They’re moving to the cloud. Why? Because they see the value in using technology to help achieve learning outcomes.
To make it easy for schools to provide the best environment possible for students and staff, Microsoft offers a free cloud solution called Microsoft Office 365 for Education. As a baseline, the free subscription offers:
- Email, calendaring and web conferencing;
- Online access to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote;
- Public websites and team intranets;
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime with 24x7 access;
- Enterprise grade security including premium antivirus and configurable anti-spam filtering;
- Live 24x7 IT level phone support.
To allow schools to extend the use of the cloud beyond the free offering, for a few dollars per month per user, schools can access:
- Unlimited email storage and archiving;
- A full subscription to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote;
- A complete PBX replacement using Microsoft Lync.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar as Microsoft cloud specialist Stuart Moore introduces you to Microsoft Office 365 for Education and shows you how Australian schools are using this free technology to:
- Save around 20% of physical data storage and power costs;
- Keep teachers, support staff, students and parents connected;
- Assist with improving curriculum delivery to achieve learning outcomes.
Generation-e delivers world-class Unified Communications consulting. Employing more Microsoft Certified Masters than any other company in Asia Pacific, our award-winning practice affords your organisation the means to embrace new ways of work. In collaboration with our customers and our tier one vendor ecosystem, we plan, design, deploy and support communication architectures from end-to-end. We take pride in our thorough change management and adoption process that has guaranteed success for over 250,000 Skype for Business seats, in 90 countries, so that our customers can use any device to work where they want, how they want and when they want!