San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
OBOR Colloquium 2016
Funded through RMIT College of Business, this Colloquium at RMIT University is an excellent opportunity for researchers to learn from a panel of high profile academics who will share their experience as the editors of high impact journals. The discussion will centre on the key issues of what makes a good paper and how to identify the secrets of publishing in high impact journals.
The keynote speakers will highlight the emerging disciplinary debates and outline the technological and practical solutions to industry problems. Academics and HDR students will have the opportunity to engage with the panel of editors to help understand the key success factors in publishing research.
One Belt and One Road (OBOR) international conference on the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road for Transportation and Global Supply Chain.
- Professor Anming Zhang, YVR Authority Chair Professor in Air Transportation, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Professor Jiuh-Biing Sheu, Editor-in-Chief, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Professor Young-Tae Chang, Inha Fellow Professor, Inha University, Korea; Chairman, Green Research and Education Network (GREEN)
- Dr Venus Y.H. Lun, Editor-in-Chief, Int’l Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics; Journal of Shipping and Trade,Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Professor Zaili Yang, Co-Director of Liverpool Logistics, Offshore and Marine (LOOM) Research Institute, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Click here for information on the OBOR conference.
When & Where