Actions and Detail Panel
Oaks Day Champagne Breakfast
Thu. 3 November 2016, 8:30 am – 10:30 am AEDT
Gather the ladies and begin your Crown Oaks Day celebrations early at The Oaks Day Champagne Breakfast!
Begin Ladies Day with a little extra indulgence at this exclusive red carpet event. Hosted by the sparkling The Champagne Dame Kyla Kirkpatrick, indulge in free-flowing bubbly, enjoy unique culinary delights & enjoy lots of feminine fun as you prepare for ladies day at Flemington Racecourse.
Mon Bijou (French for My Jewel) is the culmination of all things feminine. Set amongst the clouds high above Melbourne’s vibrant city life this breath-taking penthouse space sets new standards in a realm of celebrations. Mon Bijous is guaranteed to impress with its stylish & elegant space and panoramic views of Melbourne’s skylines.
• Hosted by the fabulous Champagne Dame Kyla Kirkpatrick
• 2 hour beverage package
• Gourmet breakfast cocktail menu served all morning
• Complimentary pop-up Pamper Lounge
• Live music & roving entertainment
• Printed on-site photo souvenirs
• Prizes including Best Dressed & most Fabulous Hat
• Luxury Coach transfer to Flemington Racecourse
Dress Code: Race wear for ladies, suit & tie for gents. Crown Oaks Day is the time to be daring, it's the day to make your strongest fashion statement with a glamorous or colourful ensemble!
Join the facebook group to keep up-to-date: http://bit.ly/OaksChampagneEvent