Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
2016 New Year’s Eve
Make it a night to be remembered with Wharf One Food & Wine
$145 per person - Ticket includes:
4 course meal
Glass of Seppelt fleur de lys Sparkling on arrival
Reserved areas on the Terrace with a complimentary glass of bubbles for the midnight fireworks.
Celebrations commence from 7.30pm to 1.00am
Spectacular views of the 9pm and midnight fireworks
Optional Premium Beverage Package: $50pp (7.30pm to midnight)
If you choose the beverage package all guests on the table will need to book that option.
Choice of: Seppelt fleur de lys Sparkling, Shaw & Smith Sauvignon Blanc, Fat Basard Pinot Noir, Mothers Milk First Drop Shiraz, Cascade Premium Light, Great Northern, Carlton Dry, Corona, Strongbow Original Cider and soft drinks.
New Years Eve Menu
Local tiger prawn, chilli jam
Glass of Seppelt fleur de lys Sparkling
Entrée tasting plate
Cured Atlantic salmon, horseradish cream, lemon & dill (gf)
Quinoa salad, apple, baby spinach, yoghurt dressing
Wood grilled SA squid, smoked hummus, lemon (gf)
Main – choice of
Braised lamb shanks, mash, peas, caramelised onion jus (gf)
Snapper fillet, cracked wheat, and fennel salad
Crumbed field mushrooms, blue cheese aioli, nashi, hazelnut, bitter leaves (v)
Mango bavarois, coulis, sable biscuit, Chantilly cream
Terms & Conditons:
* Menu is subject to change with out notice, at the descretion of Management, due to produce/beverage availability.
* Any dietary requirements must be notified a minimum of 24 hours prior in writing.
* No specific seating can be guaranteed. No bookings are confirmed unless a full pre-payment is received.
* Limited seating inside (air-conditioned), one sitting only.
* Bookings with the beverage package, must have all guests on the table on the package.
Cancellation Policy: Bookings cancelled on and prior to 27/12/16 full refund applies. If booking is cancelled and cancellations received after 28/12/16 full 100% cancellation fee applies.