NNQECon2016 brings the world's best entrepreneurs to North Queensland!
The NQECon2016 will be a one-day and will be headlined by 16 leading innovative entrepreneurs who will speak about their journey to success to ultimately empower and motivate people who seek to start their own business to achieve their goals.
Held on November 8th 2016 in Townsville, NQECon2016 is proud to deliver the biggest lineup of high profile speakers to ever hit North Queensland.
NQECon2016 will be headlined by:
- Jack Cowin: Hungry Jacks, Dominos, Fairfax Media
- Megan Burton: SeeGee, CoinX, YPO
- Jeremy Jauncey: Beautiful Destinations
- Niall Cairns: VC, Kestrel Capital
- Jo Burston: Inspiring Rare Birds
- Michael Bethel: Texas Longhorns
- Tania Nugent: Kundu Media, Media Personality
- Helen Reizer: Events and PR
- Mellissah Smith: Marketing Eye
- Nicky and Bernie Kruger: RAT, Incubator Startup
- Russell Broad: Koorca, Incubator Startup
And various Mayors from surrounding regions talking innovation and entrepreneurship!
As a turning point for change, NQECon2016 will inspire entrepreneurs to achieve success with their business ideas, challenge new barriers and reshape the rural business environment.
Our speakers are successful business professionals from different backgrounds where some have made their mark as billionaires, philanthropists, writers, and socially conscious citizens.