Actions and Detail Panel
Nordic Celebration with Bente Grysbaek
Mon. 24 July 2017, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEST
Celebrate a Nordic Christmas in July when the depths of winter in Melbourne will see chef Bente Grysbaek of Denmark House hold a class that is all about what is cooked and created in her homeland over Christmas and New Year.
The feast will comprise of celebratory dishes rich with the fresh flavours of Denmark and will include age old techniques of pickling and preserving seafood.
This cooking class is a Chef’s Table hosted by the presenter with seating around our communal tables.
For class details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.