4 Certificates for the price of 1
NLP Practitioner Certified
NLP Coach Certified
Powerful Communication Graduate Certified
Influence and Negotiations Certified
NLP: what’s in it for me?
Some applications for NLP
Why learn NLP? What’s in it for me? Will it be useful in my life? These are common questions which occur to people when they first come across NLP. This page aims to provide a few answers.
People learn NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming because it gives them the tools and the insights to…
- Become more effective and influential communicators
- Feel more in charge of their thoughts and moods
- Develop themselves – and become more effective in their personal and working lives.
NLP is what you make it
If you use NLP to enhance, say, your interpersonal skills then that is NLP – for you. The same applies if you use it to
- Empower your children and help them develop self-esteem
- Be a very skilful life coach
- Sell products or services – ethically or unethically
- Grow your business or develop your managerial abilities
- Seduce people
- Be an empowering leader
- Be a more effective therapist
- Be better in your chosen sport
- Con people out of their money
- Motivate people with whom you live or work
- Help people overcome fears and phobias
- Improve your results as an educator
- Contribute to your community
- Improve your game of golf, sailing, basketball, etc
- Become a better friend to yourself or others.
Whatever you use it for and however you use it determines what, exactly NLP means for you and what you get out of it.
The duration of the NLP Practitioner Certification training is to be carried out over a minimum of 80 hours of which 49 must be completed over a minimum of 7 days face-to-face training and the additional hours can be made up by pre-course, in-course and post-course study in the basic skills of NLP patterns led by a Certified Trainer of NLP from a recognised trainer. A demonstration of ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP and to utilise them competently with self and others:
- NLP Presuppositions
- Present State to Desired State
- Well Formed Outcomes
- State Management
- Sensory Acuity & Calibration
- Representational Systems
- Accessing & Building Resources
- Process Versus Content
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Meta Programs
- VK Dissociation
- Swish Pattern
- Perceptual Positions
- Changing Drivers
- Eliciting Strategies
- Identifying & Using Incongruency
- Logical Levels
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you need any further clarification about the course.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes if you can't make it. You can transfer your tickets to another date.