NIMBA Expectant Parents' Information Session
NIMBA expectant parent sessions are approximately 2 hours long and a great way of preparing you for the arrival of your babies. We cover topics such as....
- planning for the arrival of your multiples,
- your hospital stay,
- coming home and the early days with your multiples,
- what equipment you will (and won't) need,
- getting help and support,
- breast and bottle feeding,
- routines, and
- getting out and about with your multiples.
It's also a great way to meet other parents expecting multiples. The session is open to mums, dads, partners, grandparents and anyone who might help you in the early days with your twins or triplets.