Actions and Detail Panel
NFP Marketing Strategies on a Shoestring Budget Workshop
Wed. 15 March 2017, 9:00 am – 11:30 am AEDT
Currently there are over 700,000 Not for Profits in Australia.
Rising donor fatigue, an increasingly overcrowded market place and the dynamic nature of marketing, means that Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisations need to be across the latest trends in order to remain competitive.
To help you maximise your limited budget you’re invited to a 2 hour workshop, where you’ll be introduced to 7 NFP Marketing Strategies you can implement on a Shoestring Budget.
The workshop will cover:
- How to create an engaging marketing message and call-to-action
- Practical Social Media tips and tricks you can use right now
- Simple and effective online marketing techniques
- Email marketing basics
The workshop will also focus on the foundations of marketing for your sector and explore new methods to incorporate digital, web, social media and traditional marketing to stretch your marketing dollar that little bit further.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Business Managers and Marketing Managers
- Any person within a Not for Profit organisation who is responsible for marketing and promotion
Registration starts at 9am
In collaboration with: