Actions and Detail Panel
Next Level Dentistry - Photoshop Smile Design, Aesthetic Treatment Planning...
Fri., 11/08/2017, 8:30 am – Sat., 12/08/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR DENTISTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
FEBRUARY 11TH-12TH IN SYDNEY - SOLD OUT
MAY 14TH-15TH MELBOURNE
AUGUST 11TH-12TH BRISBANE
Digital visual communication has become the cornerstone of contemporary aesthetic dentistry. The unique and innovative protocols that I have incorporated into my dentistry will change the way you practice and develop a new level of predictability, patient satisfaction and personal gratification.
by completing this course, the attendee will:
- Be able to incorporate advanced treatment planning and execution protocols to their everyday practice
- Understand how to implement digital visual media to extract detailed information, improve communication, case acceptance and predictability.
- Understand how to differentiate themselves and adapt to the changing dynamics of the market.
- Receive a full suite of digital templates to implement digital smile design protocols in their practice immediately
part 1. digital visual media part 1.
- standardised clinical photographic protocols
- photographic alignment and calibration.
- digital photographic manipulation and enhancement for communication. Software and techniques,
part 2. facially-generated smile evaluation
- on beauty. objective and subjective parameters
- facially- generated diagnosis and treatment planning
- comprehensive smile analysis
- macro-aesthetic and micro-aesthetic tooth morphology and ageing (calcification, translucency, chroma)
part 3. Introduction to digital smile design
- overview of smile design software
DAY 1 HANDS ON
- 2D analog smile design
- digital image manipulation and enhancement. software perfect photo, lightroom, photoshop
- basic 2D smile design workshop. Powerpoint, Endnote, Dentofacial aesthetic workshop. Smile analysis and design. Using smile design grids and templates
part 4. advanced smile design concepts
- Photoshop layers and masks
- Morphing and digital simulations
- 3D smile design: the aesthetic prototype: wax up
- The aesthetic mock up – THE MOST IMPORTANT pre-treatment tool you have
- lab communication: concepts of colour, digital shade analysis, high definition image enhancement
- treatment tracking and outcome verification
- communication. Using digital smile design to enhance communication and increase predictability
part 5. bringing it all together
- engaging your patients with digital media. Improving case acceptance with dynamic visual presentations to enhance
DAY 2 HANDS ON
- digital shade analysis with Photoshop
- advanced 2D smile design workshop. Photoshop image calibration and alignment, layers and grids, morphing
- digital case presentations concepts, software options, tips for dynamic and engaging case presentations
DR ANGELO LAZARIS
B.D.S. (hons) Syd Uni,
MSc (Aes) KCL.
honorary clinical teacher Kings College London,
Faculty Advanced Dental Education,
Faculty Blue Dental Academy
Angelo Lazaris has established a reputation as one of Australia’s most dynamic and innovative clinicians and operates a boutique dental clinic in Sydney’s CBD limited to aesthetic rehabilitations.
He earned his Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree with Honours in 1991 from the University of Sydney. In 2014, he graduated from the highly prestigious Kings College London Dental School’s Post Graduate Masters in Aesthetic Dentistry program. He has enjoyed mentorship and collaboration with world-renowned educators, including Dr Edward McLaren, professor and head of UCLA’s esthetic dentistry programme and Dr Subir Banerji, head of Kings College postgraduate programme in Aesthetic Dentistry.
Dr Lazaris teaches and lectures extensively on aesthetic and contemporary restorative dentistry nationally and abroad and has been appointed to the faculty of Kings College as an Honorary Clinical Teacher. He is currently developing a comprehensive aesthetic restorative programme that will be eligible for a diploma awarded by the royal college of surgeons.
Above all else, Angelo has worked his entire career in private practice and services an extremely demanding client base. Backing sound theoretical knowledge with comprehensive clinical experience, and commercial savvy, he is uniquely qualified to give a real-world perspective on the latest advancements in aesthetic restorative dentistry that transcends research into the world of commercial practice.