Actions and Detail Panel
Networking: How to Build Relationships of Influence
Thu. 23 March 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
Networking. The very thought fills many people with dread. The small talk; awkward questions; selling yourself; plastering a smile on your face; pretending to be something you’re not - ugh!
The problem is, if that’s how you perceive networking, chances are you’re going about it the wrong way.
In fact, let’s not call it networking at all - let’s call it relationship building - because that’s what networking is about; building relationships that may one day have a significant impact on your career or business success.
Join me at this three-hour practical workshop and learn how to:
• Network with confidence.
• Build relationships of influence.
• Identify the people you want to connect with.
• Be generous and give more than you take.
• Capitalise on the relationships you have.
• Develop and deliver your elevator pitch.
• Listen actively and ask engaging questions.
• Think broadly to identify networking opportunities.
• Follow up potential connections.
• Wrap up a conversation.
* Light dinner and glass of wine provided.
*Certificate of completion provided.