Actions and Detail Panel
NEGOTIATE LIKE A PRO - SYDNEY October 2017
Thu. 12 October 2017, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm AEST
In this course we look at the best ways to negotiate a successful outcome to internal or external negotiations. Remember that if a contract can be defined as a legally enforceable voluntary agreement between two or more parties then the negotiation is the process that leads up to the creation of the contract. The program also examines common tactics used in negotiations and how to overcome common mistakes made in negotiations, and link them to the different stages of the lifecycle of a contract. Upon completion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Recognise the different strategies and tactics that you, and the other party, can use in negotiating.
- Negotiate longer lasting and more mutually satisfying contracts, variations, renewals & internal agreements.
- Negotiate more successfully with face to face or non‐ face to face, inside and outside the organisation, including suppliers, customers, stakeholders etc.
- Describe possible legal problems that can occur in a negotiation.
- Early bird $750 +GST valid until September 7
- Regular Price $900 +GST, registrations closes September 18
- Registration includes, full catering (vegetarian included), and course materials.
To avoid additional booking fees book at metispd.com