San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Early career academics and final year PhD students at ANU are warmly invited to our third annual NECTAR Retreat.
We have planned a fantastic line-up of workshops and speakers on issues that matter to early career academics, including a round-table discussion with ANU Vice-Chancellor, Prof Ian Young.
NEW SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED:
- Prof Luca Tacconi, Associate Dean Research, CAP
- Prof Toni Makkai, CASS
- Prof Shirley Leitch, Interim Dean CBE
- Prof Stephen Bottomley, Dean CoL
- Prof Kiaran Kirk, Dean CMBE
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Ian Young, ANU Vice-Chancellor
- Prof Douglas Robertson, Director of Research Services
- Mr Chris Grange, Executive Director, Administration and Planning
- Ms Amy Holland, Research Development Coordinator
- Representative from ANU Centre for Higher Education Learning and Teaching, and the Education Fellowship Scheme.
Our beautiful retreat venue is located at the top of Mount Stromlo, about 20 minutes’ drive from the University’s Acton campus. If you need help getting there, let us know – we are organising a bus to and from Acton each day.
Registration is free, and includes all workshops and catering for 2 days.
Please RSVP by Friday 23rd May to assist us with catering.
For further information on NECTAR please contact the Coodinator, Dr Julie Preston, on x57165 or email@example.com.
Please note: Attendees may be photographed during the event. Photos may be posted on the NECTAR website or used in future advertising material.