Actions and Detail Panel
NDIS: The Basics- an introductory session for parents and cares of very you...
Tue. 4 April 2017, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm AEST
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is suitable for parents of very young children with disability or developmental delay.
Wondering what the NDIS is all about?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new system for delivering support to people with disability aged birth to 64 years old.
The scheme has been in trial for the past few years and will be fully implemented in the Sydney Inner West and South East areas in July 2017.
In this introductory workshop you will:
- Learn the basic about the NDIS;
- Understand the eligibility entry;
- Learn how the NDIS works.
Child-Minding not offered during this/these session/s. Please do not bring your child/children” in NO child-minding is offered.
Please note that this workshop is offered several times during 2017.
Dates for 2017:
- Saturday 4th February: session facilitated in ENGLISH
- Saturday 11th February: session facilitated in MANDARIN
- Tuesday 7th March: Session facilitated in ENGLISH
- Tuesday 4th APRIL: Session facilitated in ENGLISH
- Saturday 6th May: Session facilitated in ARABIC
You’re receiving this email because you have enrolled with Plumtree or signed up for our mailing. If you’d like to be removed from our mailing list, please click UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of this page