Join us for a free event with Sam Paior, parent and advocate from
The Growing Space to learn the nuts and bolts of the NDIS - what it’s
all about, how it works and how to make the most of it. This event is
for people living with disability and families.
You will come away understanding:
• What the NDIS is
• Who is eligible and how to apply
• How to plan for your planning meeting
• What supports the NDIS can fund
• How the money stuff works
• How to choose providers and support workers.
There will also be time for a Q&A session.
For more information please call JFA Purple Orange on 8373 8333