Actions and Detail Panel
NDIS 'Bringing a Plan to Life' Brisbane 1 day workshop
Thu. 22 June 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
The Bringing a Plan to Life workshop is designed to educate and prepare your staff to understand the NDIS open market, portability of customer funds, importance of service collaboration and examine case studies - bringing NDIS plans to life - suitable for new and existing support workers and their supervisors on the disability sector.
This is a hands-on workshop, delivered face-to-face by our experienced facilitators.
- Fundamental changes to human services & the new NDIS world
- Teamwork approaches to collaborate across professional disciplines
- Customer journey and the emergence of the 'market-savvy' participant
- The strength of personal brand and organisational credibility
- The pivitol role of the person-centred Support Worker accelerating customer progress
- Skills to unpack real NDIS case studies and bring plans to life