Actions and Detail Panel
NAVA Bar Talk: Leadership for Arts Organisations
Thu. 10 November 2016, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEDT
Bar Talk is the first of a new series of events designed specifically for NAVA’s Organisation Members. It offers an opportunity for industry peers to share skills, network and build partnership.
Spend a relaxed and enjoyable afternoon listening to key thinkers and talking with your industry peers about:
- what best practices in leadership look like
- how might we foster good performance
- what is the impact of a rapidly changing economic, political, social and educational environment.
- David Broker - Director, Canberra Contemporary Art Space
- Deborah Ely - CEO, Bundanon Trust
- Richard Perram OAM - Director, Bathurst Regional Art Gallery
- Facilitated by: Deborah Clark - Senior Curator, Visual Arts, Canberra Museum and Gallery.
Free for NAVA Organisation members!
$25 (plus GST and booking fee) for non-members*
*Please note this event is intended for staff members of arts organisations only. To be eligible for a free ticket your organisation must be a NAVA Organisation Member.