National Product Catalogue Publisher Training
This is a full day course. It commences at 9 am and ends at 5 pm.
National Product Catalogue Publisher training has been specifically designed to provide hands-on interactive exercises to ensure users get a thorough understanding of how to manage and maintain their catalogues in the National Product Catalogue Publisher application.
- Overview of Publisher functionality, advanced search features and layout customisation
- Adding new products and prices
- Updating item and price information
- Release and publishing items
- Downloading and editing data
- Reviewing Task lists
Who should attend:
- National Product Catalogue administrators
- People responsible for updating the National Product Catalogue
When & Where
GS1 Australia is the leading provider of standards and solutions for over 20 industry sectors. We introduced barcoding to Australia in 1979 and today we enable more than 17,000 member companies, of all sizes, to become more efficient by implementing the GS1 system. For more information visit http://www.gs1au.org/