PLEASE NOTE: NAME CHANGE TICKETS ARE NOT VALID TICKETS AND WILL NOT SCAN - AFTER PURCHASE PLEASE WAIT UP TO 24-48 HOURS FOR A LET GO FEST TEAM MEMBER TO RE-ISSUE A NEW TICKET FOR THE NEW ATTENDEE
IMPORTANT UPDATE BELOW
An Administration/Processing Fee Applies
Name Change Instructions: IMPORTANT: PLEASE USE CORRECT INFORMATION!!!
- To check the ticket is yours rightfully before we change the details, please be ready for questions about your: Order#, Full Name and Last 4 digits of the card used to purchase the ticket
- Click 'Order Now' (Only 1 ticket per transfer)
- Multiple transfers will need a new name change order/transaction
- Fill in all information for name change
- Make sure the information is correct or you will need to change the information in a separate transaction.
- Select "pay now"
- You will receive a confirmation email about the purchase of your name change (this is not your ticket, nor the new ticket holders ticket)
- The Let Go Fest team will change your details manually and re-send the confirmation email for the ticket to the new ticket holder nominated email address.
- The new ticket holder now will have their confirmation email ready for use on the day
- At the event, security will be checking to ensure all tickets match the ID holder.
- If ID does not match ticket, entry will be refused.
- If, you have entered the information incorrectly you will need to re-purchase a name change and amend with the correct information.
Due to scalping of tickets we have been forced to increase the name change admin fee to deter scalpers. Let Go Fest is proud to be an event that is about a great day out with friends, but due to people selling tickets at over inflated prices (when they original started at $65) people that really want to come to the event day have been forced to pay up to $240 for a ticket, we think this is totally unfair, so we are offering refunds for early bird, final release and last chance release ticket, the remain tickets will go back into the pool for resale to people the correct way. Name changes can occur as usual, it's unfortunate but we are forced to do this so for the best interest of everyone and the fairest way for all parties to attend Let Go Fest.