Actions and Detail Panel
Naked Ambition's Design Thinking Boot Camp
Thu. 27 October 2016, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm AEDT
ARE YOU WONDERING HOW TO GET STARTED ON YOUR INNOVATION JOURNEY?
Design thinking is the proven framework that is the way to turn a culture of innovation into action.
In this one-day design thinking boot camp, you’ll bend your brain, have some fun and discover your inner creative problem solver you didn’t know existed.
Learn the fundamental concepts and steps involved in tackling challenges from a design thinking perspective, and see your organisational challenges through a new lense. You’ll spend the day learning by doing and go back with tools to help your organisation or team innovate through design thinking.
What We'll Cover:
- How to discover whether you're solving the right problem
- Tools to better understand your customers and their needs
- How to map a customer or user journey
- Techniques to lead and take part in creative ideation
- Create quick but helpful prototypes (for any type of solution, not just apps!)
- Identify specific business areas for innovation in your role and how to apply design thinking to come up with a solution