Actions and Detail Panel
N5 - New to QTAC Seminar (2 day)
Tue., 02/05/2017, 9:00 am – Wed., 03/05/2017, 3:00 pm AEST
This comprehensive two day seminar covers everything Secondary Teachers or Guidance Officers you need to know about the tertiary admission process. Key topics include:
- Key timelines
- How to assist your students in the selection of tertiary courses
- How to preference courses to ensure the best outcomes
- Course prerequisites and other entry requirements
- The ins and outs of applying to QTAC and managing QTAC applications
- QTAC’s Educational Access Scheme explained
- How to support your students and parents through the tertiary application process
- Resources and support available.
This is an interactive, workshop style presentation. Participants will be walked through the application processes and have an opportunity to complete a range of activities designed to help implement smooth tertiary application processes in your school.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring your QTAC Guide 2016 and Tertiary Prerequisites 2018.
Lunch and morning tea are provided.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
You are able to transfer to another date or change the name on your ticket. however this must be completed by close of business the day before the seminar.
Is my registration/ticket refundable?
Please read QTAC's refund policy.